- Fabric that has been cut, dyed or washed may not be returned
- We are not responsible for the bleeding of any fabrics either full cuts or in anything made with the fabric.
- All returns must have original reciept with them
- Before returning, you must contact us via phone or email as to ensure optimal customer service.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
All shipping prices will be at the USPS rates. Our shipping prices are set for 108" wide fabric to be sent, for regular fabrics if we are able to fit it in a smaller container and charge you less, WE WILL.
For paying policys we use PayPal and go by their policys for any and all purchases.
For any questions you may have about your purchase PLEASE contact us.
See contact us page
- Our Web site may contain errors, may be missing information or may not be current. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our Web site. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy. If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right:
- to refuse orders for that item,
- to contact you for instructions, or
- cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation.
- PRICES AND SELECTION ON OUR WEB SITE MAY VARY FROM THE PRICES AND SELECTION IN OUR STORES. WE WILL NOtT BE LIABILITY FOR ANY PRICE DIFFERENCES, NOR FOR ANY DIFFERENCES IN SELECTION.
- Colors are not guaranteed. Due to color variability in computer and screen monitors, we have no liability if colors of the products do not match their display on the Web site.
- We reserve the right to change and discontinue Product at any time without notice to you, and this may affect information saved in any sales through an online "cart." changes between what is shipped and what is pictured on the Web site are possible.
- WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED ON OUR WEB SITE.
All people or persons in picutres posted on this website have given verbal permission for photos to be posted. At any time if one wishes for their picture to be removed PLEASE contact the Kalico Kat Quilt Shop.See our contact us page
At no time will Kalico Kat sell or give away your information at any time. By giving the Kalico Kat Quilt Shop your information you are giving permission to
send you on goings and information pertaining to the Kalico Kat Quilt Shop.
Every year we do update our information and will ask that you inform us of any changes to your address.
At any time you may be removed from our mailing list by contacting The Kalico Kat Quilt Shop.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER, PAY FOR YOUR CLASS, AND BUY ANY PATTERN OR BOOK FOR THE CLASS. If we don’t have 3 people signed up for a class, it will be up to the teacher if the class will proceed. If the class is canceled, you will receive a credit voucher to use for the reschedule class, on another class, or merchandise in the shop. You must give a 3 day notice if you can’t make the class. Thank you.
Basic Sewing Supplies:
- Sewing machine in good working order
- 100% cotton threads
- Rotary Cutter
- Rotary cutting mat (small)
- Straight pins
- Rulers 6 ½ x 24 or 6 ½ x18, 9 ½ x9 ½ or 12 ½ x 12 ½ square
PLEASE MARK YOUR NAME ON ALL YOUR ITEMS THANK YOU
All of our kits come with the fabric to make the item plus binding.
We reserve the right to substitute some fabrics, most kits are marked as such.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.